Working with and accredited by:
REQUEST A CARE SUPPORT CALL FOR A CLIENT
Timely, efficient, expert client support
ALWAYS FREE AND INDEPENDENT HELP
Local authorities are often the first service contacted when families are seeking information about care. Each person’s experience of getting care is unique and families may struggle with the physical and emotional challenges. Our service is based on regional advisers working closely with families, helping them with every step in the process of finding appropriate domiciliary or residential care.
Social workers can now request an initial care support call for a client via a simple GDPR compliant form. A local adviser will call the client and answer any questions relating to care and if the client wishes, can liaise directly with them and their families to find appropriate care.
Our company is now widely used and trusted by many Local Authorities, NHS trusts and clinical commissioning groups. We often work in partnership with all 3 groups in a specific location.
Client satisfaction and managing long term costs are at the the heart of our service.
- Full Social Worker feedback, reporting and control, from client referral to successful placement or package of care.
- Milestone and successful outcome SMS text message notifications direct to your mobile.
- We concierge all parties through the entire choice process, balancing long term cost and quality to give the lowest re-homing rate of just 2%.
- Unrivalled expertise in client funding issues. Mindful of client fund depletion over projected time in care.
- In house specialists where CQC data guides what we do.
Service delivery to be truly proud of;
Our advisers are available to speak and meet during evenings and weekends and can liaise directly with patients and their family members. We assess and shortlist care options that best meet the patient’s clinical needs and personal preferences. We also advise on fees, government financial thresholds and social services.
OUR SERVICE IS ALWAYS FREE AND INDEPENDENT
We’ve arranged care for over 45,000 families
A key strength of CHS is the flexibility of the staff and the out of hours service that would not be replicated in the public sector.