Guide Salary: £30k - £35k DOE
Closing Date: 20th July 2020
Location: Nantwich CW5, Sutton Coldfield B72 or home based, with travel across the country
Hours: 40hrs per week
Interested in becoming a System Trainer? Do you own your own car and hold a full current driving licence?
You will be required to travel across the country to deliver training
CHS Healthcare is long-established in the health sector with a record of continuous growth and success. As part of our services to the NHS, we supply software and services to 75% of the Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) helping them manage their provision of care to patients in nursing homes or at home. Typically, our software (Caretrack and Broadcare), is used for recording continuing healthcare patient records, supporting the administration of care requirements, the validation of invoices and paying care providers. We also support our customers with the undertaking of niche projects including, but not limited to data uploads, data merges, cleansing of data, Clinical and finance assurance projects, new service set ups (which includes assisting the client to add data in the required format for upload) etc.
Job Specification: Systems Trainer
The individual will be responsible for the planning and delivering of training to external customers and internal staff on CHS Healthcare’s bespoke IT systems. The scope of the role also includes working with the helpdesk team to provide support to our customers as well as the on-going development of the software training function.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Planning and delivering training to all internal and external customers on our bespoke IT systems both on-site and via digital platforms
- Contribute towards implementing training infrastructure within the company in line with the training cycle
- Creation and maintenance of all training materials in differing formats
- Conduct training needs analysis both internally and externally to identify training needs and promote those training solutions to both internal and external customers
- Working flexibly with the support, projects and account management teams to support service delivery
- Provide consultancy and advice services to customers, including handling requests, queries and resolving problems promptly in a professional manner
- Contributing to projects to complete work within tight deadlines to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Proven track-record in designing and delivering software training
- Excellent communicator with ability to engage learners
- A team player who can build supportive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Confident and approachable manner with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Skilled in using Microsoft Suite and e-learning solutions
- Persuasive and positive with a can-do manner. Driven to achieve high standards, hard-working, willing to learn and be flexible to take on new challenges including travel around the UK
- Skilled in customer service, IT and administration with ideally but not essentially a health-related background
This is a great opportunity for those with a genuine interest in training and IT systems. You would need to be persuasive and confident in your manner and be able to present any training sessions to a group of clients, as well as having the confidence to handle any queries posed to you regarding the IT system or process.
Please send your CV to: Maxine O’Neill firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your mobile number on your CV as you will be sent a text if you are shortlisted to take part in a structured competency-based telephone interview
Closing Date for applications is: 20th July 2020
Face to Face interviews will be held week commencing 27th July 2020
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted. Please therefore assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not contacted you three weeks following the closing date.