Guide Salary: £20K Full Time
Closing Date: 2nd December 2019
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire CW5
Hours: 40hrs per week – Monday-Friday
CHS Healthcare is long-established in the health sector with a record of continuous growth and success. As part of our services to the NHS, we supply software and services to 140 Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) helping them manage their provision of care to patients in nursing homes or at home. Typically, our software systems Broadcare and Caretrack, are used for continuing healthcare patients, holding a database of them, administering care requirements, validating invoices and paying care providers. Our services range from arranging care home placements and packages of care to the administration and management of providers on behalf of CCGs.
Our Broadcare and Caretrack systems are bespoke databases which have been developed to meet the specific needs of our customers.
- A genuine team player who can build supportive friendly relationships with colleagues and clients
- Able to take initiative to problem solve and resolve complex customer queries
- Skilled in customer service, IT and administration with ideally but not essentially a healthcare- related background or with significant skills in IT systems
- Confident, with a friendly telephone manner and committed to providing an excellent service for all customers
- Persuasive, positive with a can-do manner. Driven to achieve high standards, hard-working, willing to learn and be flexible to take on new challenges
- Smart, professional and keen to progress your career
- Ideally graduate/A level or equivalent standard with at least 5 GCSE’s at C and above. Good excel and word skills.
The role –You will be a key member of the Software Team and the first line of contact for our customers
- Efficiently escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through resolution
- Provides excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensures proper recording, documentation and closure on all queries
- Recommends procedure modifications or improvements as appropriate
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a company that has in place an unyielding five-year business plan. We look for highly motivated individuals who have a genuine desire to build long lasting relationships with a passion to succeed; we at CHS Healthcare look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy would be of interest to job seekers searching for the following vacancies: Administrator, Graduate Trainee, IT Helpdesk, Healthcare/IT Administrator, Assistant Administrator
This is a great opportunity to start or develop your career in customer service.
Please send your CV to: Maxine O’Neill email@example.com
Please include your mobile number on your CV as you will be sent a text if you are shortlisted to take part in a structured competency-based telephone interview
Closing Date for applications is: 2nd December 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 10th December 2019
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted. Please therefore assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not contacted you three weeks following the closing date.