Guide Salary: £28k - £32k DOE
Closing Date: 25th February 2020
Location: Home based covering North Surrey
Hours: 40hrs per week – Monday to Friday
Do you own your own car and hold a full current driving licence?
We will need you to undergo an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Training will be held at our offices in Ruislip, Middlesex
CHS Healthcare/Carehome Selection is an expanding company providing an independent tailor made service throughout the UK; we support patients and their families as they face important decisions about their ongoing care. Since 1995 we have built a reputation as a trusted specialised and patient focused service finding suitable care home placements and care packages most appropriate for their loved one.
About the role
You will be based at home in North Surrey, the role will include extensive travel across Surrey. You will receive referrals from hospital staff and social workers for individuals who are in hospital or at home and need to move into a care home or to have care in their own homes. You will manage your team to support families through every step of the process, meeting defined discharge timescales. This is a high-quality service that reduces unnecessary delays in the discharge process if the person is in hospital.
What sort of person are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual with excellent interpersonal, IT, management, administrative and organisation skills. Attention to detail and the ability to think proactively on your feet is essential to this role. You will be managing a small team of both office and field-based advisers. You will be responsible for coaching, supporting and rewarding your team and therefore experience of this will be required.
- Strong leadership skills are essential as you will be required to support, coach, mentor and develop your team.
- Analytical and methodical in your approach. There is a large reporting component to this role, you will need the ability to review data outcomes and react / report as defined by the results of the data outcomes. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
- Proven time management skills – this is a busy scheme; you will need to rely on your team through delegation to complete the day to day tasks of running your scheme.
- Ability to work within a pressurised environment – office space and workload will prove to be an ongoing challenge.
- Excellent communication skills to enable relationships to be built with people across many departments, internal and external and across all levels of management tiers.
- Business development experience.
- A proven history of achieving KPI’s and working to strict deadlines.
- The ability to demonstrate strong administration skills. A large part of the role will entail updating and maintaining client records on our bespoke in-house database.
- Experience of handling conflict resolution.
- Strong knowledge and proven history of working in an environment that requires constant multitasking skills.
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a company that has in place an unyielding five year business plan, CHS Healthcare can offer you career progression and ongoing training to attain your ambitions. We look for highly motivated individuals who have a genuine desire to build long lasting relationships with a passion to succeed; we at CHS Healthcare look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy would be of interest to social care management, nursing, office managers, sales and marketing team leaders, lawyers.
Please send your CV to: Maxine O’Neill firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your mobile number on your CV as you will be sent a text if you are shortlisted to take part in a structured competency based telephone interview
Closing Date for applications is 25th February 2020
Face to Face interviews will be held at our Ruislip Office on Wednesday 4th March 2020
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted. Please therefore assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not contacted you three weeks following the closing date.