Guide Salary: £21k–£24k, DOE
Closing Date: 24th June 2019
Location: Head Office, Sutton Coldfield, B72
Hours: 40hrs per week – Monday-Friday
Interested in becoming an Administrator/Senior Administrator?
CHS Healthcare is long-established in the health sector with a record of continuous growth and success. As part of our services to the NHS, we supply software and services to 30 Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) helping them manage their provision of care to patients in nursing homes or at home. Typically, our software, Caretrack, is used for continuing healthcare patients, holding a database of them, administering care requirements, validating invoices and paying care providers. Our services range from arranging care home placements and packages of care to the administration and management of providers on behalf of CCGs. Some of our contracts with CCGs require us to employ small teams of staff to help manage these services around the country. Our Caretrack system is a bespoke database which has been developed to meet the specific needs of our customers.
- A genuine team player who can build supportive friendly relationships with colleagues and clients
- Able to take initiative to problem solve and resolve complex customer queries
- Skilled in customer service, IT and administration with ideally but not essentially a healthcare- related background or with significant skills in IT systems
- Confident, with a friendly telephone manner and committed to providing an excellent service for all customers
- Persuasive, positive with a can-do manner. Driven to achieve high standards, hard-working, willing to learn and be flexible to take on new challenges
- Smart, professional and keen to progress your career
- Ideally graduate/A level or equivalent standard with at least 5 GCSE’s at C and above. Good excel (ideally using vlookups) and word skills, many of our team are recent graduates with some admin experience with an interest in developing careers in IT, accounts management, training or healthcare
The role – you will be a key member of the Caretrack Team and key responsibilities will include the following:
- Uploading patient details onto our bespoke software system
- Adding care packages to our software system
- On-going data management of patient’s details on system. Including auditing of actual care delivered
- Processing invoices, validating against our software system
- There will also be a variety of administration tasks to complete including compiling notes and evidence for patient meetings and sending out correspondence with patients and their families
- There will be further development offered in supporting the Business Manager with high level reporting and customer meetings
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a company that has in place an unyielding five year business plan, CHS Healthcare can offer you career progression and ongoing training to attain your ambitions. We look for highly motivated individuals who have a genuine desire to build long lasting relationships with a passion to succeed; we at CHS Healthcare look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Administrator, Senior Administrator, Graduate Trainee, IT Helpdesk, Assistant Account Manager, Healthcare/IT Administrator
This is a great opportunity to start or develop your career with the potential for those with the intellect and interest to completely understand our IT system to move into an account management or training role.
Please send your CV to: Maxine O’Neill email@example.com
Please include your mobile number on your CV as you will be sent a text if you are shortlisted to take part in a structured competency-based telephone interview
Closing Date for applications is 24th June 2019
Face to Face interviews will be held on Thursday 4th July and Friday 5th July 2019
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted. Please therefore assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not contacted you three weeks following the closing date.